TikTok is the most popular social network for posting 3-minute short videos as tens of millions of people are using this social network for entertainment as well as to make money from it. Some of them have been opened by TikTok for players to earn money. Are there any countries where this company is open to users make money and what are the motinization guidlines of this company to attract people?
However, according to reviews, it is estimated that TikTok content creators with 100,000 followers can earn an average of between $ 200 and $ 1,000 per month, and TikTok content creators with 1 million followers. Up can earn an average of between $ 1,000 to $ 5,000 per month.
Also, according to another website, uscreen reported that it is estimated that TikTok spends about 2 to 4 cents per 1,000 views on a video, and here are some of the principles that TikTok has Make money abroad:
The creator fund application must be as follows:
1. Must be from 13 countries such as United States, India, United Kingdom, France, Germany, Japan, Korea, Vietnam, Indonesia, Italy, Spain, Russia and Australia.
2. Must be at least 18 years old
3. Has at least 10,000 followers
4. At least 100,000 video views in 30 days
5. Follow the guidelines by TikTok